- Provide evidence-based assessments and referrals to clients, undertaking case management to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes
- Collate and analyse data to generate reports and provide high quality clinical care and advice to clients utilising the service
- Participate in departmental research and evaluation programs to ensure high quality of support is offered and assist with development of clinical policies and procedures to support the program.
The essential criteria
- Qualifications must be that of an accredited health professional or social worker and have a current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA)
- Social workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) and hold Mental Health Accreditation.
- Relevant demonstrated experience as a mental health professional.
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period, with the ability to obtain / maintain a Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance prior to commencement.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Kathryn on 0493 138 978 or email Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: