- Make evidence-based assessments and referrals to clients and provide input to the care planning process or individual, couples and families to achieve desired outcomes.
- Collect and analyse data used to generate reports and provide high quality clinical care and advice to clients utilising the service.
- Participate in departmental research and evaluation programs to ensure high quality of support is offered on the program and development of clinical policies and procedures throughout the program.
The Must Haves
- Qualifications must be that of an accredited health profession or social worker and have a current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Social workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) and hold Mental Health Accreditation.
- Preference is for mental health professionals including Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers or Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period, with the ability to obtain / maintain a Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance prior to commencement.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Adrian Yates on 0434 676 615.