Our client is seeking a suitably skilled Digital Contracts Manager with experience managing global Information and Communications Technology (ICT) vendors and demonstrated expertise and knowledge of large-scale Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) programs.
The successful candidate will be required to provide contracting advice and support, including but not limited to:
- specialised procurement and contract management advice and support to stakeholders in accordance with Government legislation and policy.
- reporting activities about supplier performance, customer satisfaction and market intelligence.
- review and creation of standard operating procedures.
- assist in gathering information to inform negotiations of any new Whole of Government (WofG) arrangement.
- subject-matter expert in best practices, technical approaches, for large scale licensing arrangements.
- experience in the provision of strategic licensing recommendations for large scale licensing arrangements, including licence optimisation.
Estimated start date
Initial contract duration
Location of work
Must have Baseline
- Demonstrated ability in the provision of high-level commercial advice, experience negotiating with global ICT vendors, demonstrated expertise/knowledge of large-scale ERP programs and outcomes are delivered to a high standard.
- Knowledge and experience in the provision of specialised software licensing advice and support ensuring outcomes are delivered to a high standard.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering the services.
- Capacity to provide the services required and availability of nominated personnel over the period of the contract.
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kalpana on 0403 200 666 for more information.
Alternatively, please send your resume to email@example.com to be considered for this role.