Our Federal Government Client is in a multi-year digital transformation program. They are seeking a Content Analyst to help re-structure internally focused web-based content to be released on our new intranet.
- Map existing content to high level information architecture
- Analyse and develop detailed information architectures for topic areas
- Define metadata and taxonomies for content types
- Contribute to and update the content strategy for internal content
- Map existing content to new pages
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyse and translate technical information for required documents
- Capture Business and user content requirements
Various Location of Work
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Sydney, New South Wales
Length of contract
6 month contract with potential extension options.
candidates with the following skills and experiences are encouraged to apply.
- Experience as a content analyst or equivalent.
- Experience with developing information architecture.
- Deep understanding of content types, metadata and taxonomies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Experience working to content guidelines.
- Experience in writing content for the web.
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj on 0422 375 690 or email Raj.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies:
Due to the nature of this role, Australian Citizens need only apply.