About the role
Our client has commenced an exciting, multi-year digital transformation program. The project team is seeking a Content Analyst to help re-structure internally focused web-based content to be released on our new intranet.
- Map existing content to high level information architecture
- Analyse and develop detailed information architectures for topic areas
- Define metadata and taxonomies for content types
- Contribute to and update the content strategy for the department internal content
- Map existing content to new pages
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyse and translate technical information for required documents
- Capture Business and user content requirements
Location of work
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
Skills and Experience
- Experience as a content analyst or equivalent
- Experience with developing information architecture.
- Deep understanding of content types, metadata and taxonomies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with SMEs and other internal stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in a Human Centred Design environment and agile ways of working, as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT).
- Experience in writing content for the web.
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Due to the nature of the role Australian citizens need only apply.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: