Our Federal Government client is seeking an experienced Compliance Officer to join this high profile regulatory branch and support compliance activities surrounding the import, manufacture, supply and export of medicines and medical devices.
The Compliance Officer will join one of two divisions – Advertising and Product Investigations who are responsible for advertising requirements of therapeutic goods or Product Intelligence who manage reports of non-compliance.
Both positions will include duties such as:
- Undertaking non-compliance investigations using lawful methodologies to record information from relevant sources
- Drafting official correspondence, executive papers and briefs as well as investigation reports that will be submitted to legal providers
- Manage key stakeholder relationships including industry representatives regarding compliance and advertising requirements
- Presenting at case management briefings and attending court and tribunal proceedings as required
To be successful in these roles, candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to:
- Use sound judgement with a high level of integrity and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive business matters
- Communicate effectively with a range of complex stakeholders
- Write to an advanced level with the ability to convey technical information in a clear and concise manner
- Research, interpret and apply relevant law in compliance and enforcement matters
Candidates must be eligible to hold and maintain a Negative Vetting 1 Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: