- Work closely with various stakeholders to deliver program communication products, providing direction on best-practice communication approaches, issues management, stakeholder engagement, and reputation management
- Lead the communication strategy and services for staff members working on the program
- Continuously evaluate the effectiveness and impact of communication and adjusting the approach as appropriate
The Must Haves
- Extensive experience in communication account management including strategy development, implementation, iteration and evaluation
- Demonstrated success in communicating with a range of audiences
- Highly developed written skills with the ability to develop and deliver engaging content through a range of mediums
- High level of planning and coordination skills, managing competing priorities and working to tight deadlines
As part of this recruitment process, applicants need to be willing to complete a selection criteria.
This opportunity is within the Australian Public Service. In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period, with the ability to obtain / maintain Baseline Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Kathryn on 0493 138 978 or email Kathryn.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: