We are seeking an experienced Communication Account Manager for an initial contract until June 30th with extension options.
You Will Be:
- Providing communication advice, support and services to internal stakeholders, with the overarching aim of enabling achievement of priority areas
- Crafting effective communication plans and engaging messages around the work of the organisation, its regulations, policies and services, and its role in the community
- Supporting consistent and effective participation in relevant industry conferences and events.
- Provide strategic communication advice and support to clients
- Work directly with Executives, scientists and technical experts to identify priorities, to develop, implement, and evaluate impactful communication plans, and to craft effective and impactful communication to key audiences
- Collaborate with other communication professionals to deliver specialist services, including creative design, cartography, web publishing, digital engagement, change management, events management, and media/public relations
- Work with internal and stakeholders to support effective organisation participation in relevant industry conferences
- Enable the achievement of objectives outlined in Strategy 2028 through the provision of communication advice and services.
The Must Haves:
- An excellent and creative writer, with the ability to develop and implement impactful communication and content
- Analytical and outcomes focused, with the ability to critically evaluate communication activities and respond to evaluation results
- Comfortable leading clients/contacts and managing stakeholders of various levels, with an aptitude for clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and supporting, with a commitment to working as a team to deliver quality communication outputs and outcomes for Geoscience Australia
- Possess either a tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, or a related fields, or experience in relevant/similar job roles.
For more information contact Mitchell on 0425 269 780