- Contribute and lead IT projects, also leading collaboratively with other IT teams to implement new cloud technologies and processes
- Monitor and analyse trends in system performance, cost, capacity and reliability
- Implement new technologies within the AWS Cloud space to improve processes
- Build and maintain high availability production systems
- Create and maintain operational documentation including configuration support manuals as the environment evolves
- Take lead on project streams and own cloud solutions, act as technical point of contact for team members
- Working with the change control team to raise and schedule changes
Ideal Candidate will have
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT and AWS/Azure certification.
- Demonstrated experience in working with AWS and Azure and a proven track record of building cloud infrastructure
- Strong understanding of AWS and Azure security and monitoring and experience implementing best practices
- Good knowledge of Windows server, Linux and Active Directory
- Sound knowledge of server infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud computing.
- Proficient in CI/CD tools and technologies including Octopus, Azure DevOps, Puppet, Git, ProGet and Chocolatey.
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, Deepak.email@example.com or call us on 0487 804 419
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: