About our requirements
This Department is seeking the services of a highly skilled and experienced Cyber Security Specialist to support the Cyber Section. Functions include performing and building capability in the domains of cyber monitoring, incident response and retrospective analysis and investigations.
Duties that this position may undertake with limited direction and guidance include:
- Applying cyber security knowledge and experience in creating cyber security use cases to detect potential anomalous ICT activity.
- Utilising cyber tools in performing monitoring and the creation of detection rules that identify cyber events of interest.
- Performing retrospective analysis and investigations
- Undertaking incident responses and remediation functions
- Providing cyber security advice and assistance that pertain to cyber defence activities.
- Creating and maintaining technical and policy documents that relate to cyber security.
Anticipated start date – August 2021
Contract term – To August 2022
Contract extension option – 2 x 12 months – 1824 hours each
Security Clearance – Minimum Negative Vetting 1
- Demonstrated experience in a cyber security field
- Applied experience with a cyber security tool such as SPLUNK, or NUIX, or the ability to utilise system administration or scripting experience to address cyber security requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge should be relevant to both cloud (preferably Azure) and on-premises environments.
- An in depth understanding of current cyber security techniques, threats and vulnerabilities and the ability to apply this knowledge to mitigate cyber security risks.
- The ability to work well and share knowledge within a team.
- Well-developed writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Active NV2 clearance is highly desirable
- Technical tertiary qualifications, Microsoft, SPLUNK, or NUIX certifications are highly desirable.
For more information please call Bianca on 0401663886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the “APPLY” links on this webpage.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: