This Department’s Executive Division is seeking the services of experienced Business Analysts to conduct business process mapping across the corporate support areas, the collection of user requirements, and the identification, development and delivery of business and system improvements.
The role includes:
- Driving and managing business engagement with a focus on advocating business needs to develop improved business processes aligned with ICT systems and departmental reform.
- Produce standard analysis such as ‘as-is’/’to-be’ business process maps, user stories, high level requirements, functional and non-functional requirements, cost benefit analysis and benefits realisation plans
- Facilitate change management to ensure the successful adoption of new business processes and operating contexts including user documentation, training, and support
- Work closely as part of an agile project team, including the flexibility to work autonomously as a multi-disciplinary team member
- Multi-task and be familiar with a number of different intersecting projects and their respective ICT systems, business processes and broader departmental and whole of government requirements while working with a cross section of business line areas.
- Develop the Departments understanding of Agile by engaging with business units, facilitating visioning workshops, and guiding teams using Agile methodology.
- Undertake benefits analysis and realisation, planning and measurement and in addition to broader cost modelling exercises.
- Proven record of accomplishment in the analysis and design of successful business outcomes and strong client engagement.
- Be innovative thinkers, thrive in an environment of rapid change, continuous improvement and be passionate about delivering real business benefits.
Anticipated start date – August 2021
Contract term – To August 2022
Contract extension option – 2 x 12 months – 1920 hours each
Security Clearance – Negative Vetting 1 is highly regarded
For more information please call Bianca on 0401663886 or email email@example.com or apply directly through the “APPLY” links on this webpage.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: