One of our large Federal Government Clients are seeking multiple talented Business and Systems Analysts to join on one of multiple projects within the their larger Cyber program.
Due to the Nature of the Role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply. Those with Federal Government Clearances are highly regarded.
Within the role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working in collaboration with multiple ICT project teams in order to deliver the business requirements for authentication and access processes for various systems.
- Creating models, use cases, process flows, diagrams and requirements specifications, to provide direction and support to projects.
- Reviewing and analysing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and assisting with developing strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Conducting walkthrough and showcases on the prepared requirements specifications with internal and external stakeholders in order to gain endorsements on the requirements, identifying, validating and defining cyber services for client agencies.
Candidates with the following skills and experiences are encouraged to apply:
- Experience working as a Business/Systems Analyst across government agencies including relevant formal qualifications and proven experience.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable by way of documentation, including the ability to document use cases and system diagrams.
- Knowledge of Identity Management and Access Control methods including RBAC and privileged access management, and the ability to apply that knowledge.
- Knowledge of the concept and use of a single digital identity and whole of government initiatives.
- Knowledge of ISM, NIST, PSPF and related cyber security standards.
How to Apply:
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj for more information.
0422 375 690
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: