This role will see the successful applicant providing a range of services, including data analysis and related advice concerning a program review for the department. This person will be providing advice and working closely with senior staff including the expert review members, and the team leader for the review.
- Undertake research and complex analysis and modelling, drawing on data – to inform the Program Review
- Undertake analysis and present data in graphs and other accessible formats
- Prepare reports and briefing for the Review Panel including comment on capacity limitations of the Program data to inform policy positions
- Liaise with the expert Review Panel members and the secretariat to undertake required data analysis and program/policy implications
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency in using SAS and other programs to analyse data and model new program design outcomes
- Capacity to convey in succinct briefs and written policy reports, policy implications of data investigations
- Produce tables, graphs and other representations of data on the Program
- Experience in analysis and interpreting public policy and program data
The successful applicant will require a Baseline Security Clearance, along with a police check before commencement.
If this a role of interest, please apply directly through this web page. For more information, please call Kate on 0449 195 952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org