We are seeking to engage several Business Analysts from mid to senior capacity to develop an understanding of the current state and identifying future business needs in order to meet the organisational goals for one of our esteemed Large Federal Government clients nationally!
These positions are based in Canberra, Brisbane and Adelaide depending on your location preference.
Note: Due to nature of work, you MUST be an Australian Citizen to be considered for these requirements. Your BASELINE Security Clearance will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience as a Business Analyst or System Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in delivering and working in agile/multi-disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated ability to express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing, write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Leverages a high level of autonomy and sound judgement to prioritise competing tasks, remaining positive and responding to pressure in a calm manner, while committing energy and drive to see that goals are achieved
- Ability to work in a team, identifying and evaluating risks and expectations to deliver desired outcomes for the business
- Bachelor’s degree and/or significant industry experience as a Business Analyst
Delivery framework but NOT limited to:
- Conduct business analysis approach that may include specifying team roles, deliverables, analysis techniques or stakeholder communication
- identify potential business needs to recommend improvements for consideration by senior staff and provide analysis, verification and validation on the recommended improvements
- Assist in defining and clarifying business needs to contribute to the creation of action plans, solution reports or business cases for consideration of senior staff
- liaise with stakeholders to understand, gather and analyse their requirements and concerns in line with the agency’s business objectives
- conduct stakeholder analysis to assist in engaging with stakeholders to effectively understand cross business functions
- facilitate communication across business units with a range of stakeholders and represent the agency by promoting its interests at a range of forums
- Assist with managing requirements and communication through scope, traceability and maintenance
- Produce business analyst artefacts and documents that may include risk analysis, scope modelling, problem tracking and sequence diagrams
- Participate and perform elicitation requirement techniques such as brainstorming, workshops, prototyping, observation or interviews, and confirm or report on results
- Prepare and contribute to clear business and stakeholder requirement documentation including prioritising, organising and verifying the requirements
- Contribute towards or manage performance reporting activities and/or variance analysis
- Prepare textual statements, matrices, diagrams and formal models to contribute to the analysis of requirements
Please reach out to Kalpana Palaniyappa on 0403 200 666 /Lakshmi Deepak on 0404 507 402 OR email them at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org for further more information.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: