Large enterprise organisation based in multiple locations delivering complex, high value, and high-risk ICT programs.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for a full range of business analysis tasks including requirements planning and management; requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation; and capturing existing business processes and proposed changes.
The Business Analysts will work on the implementation of COTS and/or custom application for project/programs as assigned, and are required to support the relevant Project Manager, Director or Lead Analyst in the execution of the project approach and associated plan working with the business, project team members and the vendor/s as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Applying business analysis techniques and tools to document requirements, objectives, outcomes, processes, procedures, work instructions and workflows.
• Undertake and support testing activities including preparing and executing test plans and cases.
• Facilitate workshops, interviews, and focus groups with stakeholders to elicit, analyse and document business and functional requirements, and management of requirements traceability.
• Conduct walkthroughs to validate and obtain approval of business analysis outputs.
• Provide business analysis support relevant to provision of requirements support and clarification throughout a full project development or implementation lifecycle.
• Delivering project documentation in alignment with EPS project management frameworks, on time, to expected quality standards as per scope and as agreed with the Project Manager.
• Managing sensitive information and maintaining records in line with information management policies.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Experience identifying and analysing complex legislative and / or regulatory requirements applicable to the relevant industry/work environment and their processes.
• High level analytical skills and organisational skills with good attention to detail and ability to think laterally and conceptually.
• Extensive skills and experience as a Business Analyst, including experience in requirements gathering, business process analysis/modelling, process mapping and information analysis/modelling, planning, design, testing and system integration, using industry standard techniques in a complex business environment.
• Experience mapping business requirements and processes to the functionality of a product whilst identifying gaps and opportunities.
• Experience in managing information requirements in line with approved record keeping and information management policies, and including traceability of business requirements.
• Highly effective client liaison, change management and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated experience working in a collaborative environment with high performing teams with high priority deliverables under tight timeframes, and balancing competing priorities.
• Experience in end to end delivery of major business systems projects.
• Highly skilled in the use of Microsoft Visio and the usual office tools such as Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook (e-mail), proficient in the use of JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint or ability to quickly acquire.
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: