- Supporting business design activities including workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews and delivering engaging presentations
- Analysing, interpreting and composing business rules and requirements into functional specifications, acceptance criteria and other technical documents including offering specialist advice in the context of the solution design and business process improvement
- Conducting and assisting with definition, analysis and testing of business systems including the investigation and resolution of application system problems
- Preparing, documenting and conducting quality reviews of workflows for new or enhanced systems; and
- Providing a conduit between business areas and the software development team whilst working in a multi-disciplinary team comprised of subject matter experts, developers, testers and project managers.
- Demonstration of and experience in strong presentation, verbal communication, workshop facilitation and writing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in finance system implementation and/or financial process redesign and modeling experience.
- Demonstrate proven experience in business analysis, human-centered design and the ability to apply critical thinking to de-construct problems.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to apply structure business analysis deliverables, tools and techniques such as high level and detailed requirements, map business process, user stories, use cases, conceptualise information and construct visual models.
- Demonstration for and proven experience in requirement gathering and development of acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Demonstrate experience in the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures.
Canberra, ACT, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: