- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Identifying the issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Creating functional specifications for solutions
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood
- Supporting process transition and helping to manage change.
- Draw upon their knowledge and experience of defining business problems and gathering technical and non-technical information.
- Consider the longer-term implications of proposed changes on the Data Standards.
- Considering emerging trends and identify long-term opportunities.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions, including excellent documentation skills, synthesising effective reports, and giving influential presentations.
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills, especially as demonstrated in successfully supporting projects.
- Experience working in complex or large-scale digital transformation programs in Government in an Agile delivery process (e.g., Scrum or similar).
Sydney, NSW, Australia
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: