The developer will work with the business areas through the Account Management teams to develop and maintain the suite of reporting for the Company.
Using the data from our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) and working with product owners, BAs, UX and other Insights analysts, the Report Developer will extract and manipulate data and prepare it to be visualised using commercial data transformation and visualisation tools. The Developer would also engage with the stakeholders to ensure they are informed on the progress and any associated blockers for discussion and remediation.
- Development and delivery of high-quality reporting products in consultation with the Business areas to ensure products meet user stories & acceptance criteria.
- With user stories as a guide, convert raw data into comprehensible visualisations to enable insights-driven business actions.
- Manage assigned reporting projects including participating in stand ups and other agile ceremonies, managing workflow, providing technical support and input as required.
- Develop reports according to:
- Style guides, User Experience and Accessibility Standards of the Platforms team and
- Coding and Technical Standards.
- Ensure all report products are well tested and documented, and releases contain appropriate change notes and documentation.
- Ensure code written for projects is extensible and reusable in other parts of the project and other projects.
- Have a good understanding of version control workflows and oversee release management across projects.
- Expert level SQL and/or SAS Skills in Business Intelligence/ Data arena.
- Experience in working with raw data, drawing compelling and actionable insights via visualisations.
- Experience in SAS Viya, Tableau, QlikView or similar will be well regarded. Certifications in any of the visualisation tools will be well regarded.
- Experience in testing and validating data, designing products with accessibility and user experience in mind.
- Knowledge of CI/CD Practices, Project tracking software (Ex- JIRA) and version control (GIT, Bitbucket).
- Knowledge in various reporting objects such as hierarchies, prompts, parameters, filters, custom calculated items, and XML editing in SAS VA.
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, Deepak.email@example.com or call us on 0487 804 419
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: