The successful candidate will work closely with the platform architect, delivery and product managers, and technical specialists to design and implement an automation framework for digital services.
Duties will include not limited to:
- Performing manual testing activities as required
- Reviewing current testing frameworks, toolsets, and suites
- Designing a lean and extensible test automation framework to sit across our digital services
- Implementing and validating the framework in collaboration with the platform architect
- Documenting and handing over the framework to delivery teams to maintain and use
- Demonstrated experience as in creating and executing manual test cases as part of a test suite/plan, including unit testing, system integration testing, and regression testing.
- Demonstrated experience in test automation, including experience with:
Designing, building, and maintaining fit-for-purpose automated test frameworks
CI/CD pipelines, ideally using Azure DevOps/Microsoft technology stack.
Technical proficiency with UI testing automation technologies, such as Selenium.
- API testing, such as creating automated test scripts for REST APIs.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Exposure to .NET, React, SQL Server and Azure Cloud infrastructure and technologies.
- Experience using Azure DevOps to create and manage test artifacts.
Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra
If you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to, email@example.com or call us on 0404 331 242
Due to the nature of this role, this job is open to Australian Citizens only. Candidates who currently hold or able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances are highly desirable.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: