Assistant Director Clinical Coordination
Location: Brisbane, Queensland
Full time, 5 day per week
The Assistant Director Clinical Coordination will work collaboratively with key internal and external stakeholders to enhance our client’s ability to identify and respond to the needs of their customers.
- Undertake line management responsibilities for the Community Engagement Coordinator (CEC) and Peer Team Leaders, and be responsible for the recruitment, selection, induction, supervision, and performance management of these staff to ensure their ability to meet service delivery requirements.
- Demonstrate leadership behaviours and workplace practices in line with policies of WH&S.
- Provide operational supervision of the CEC and Peer Team Leaders to ensure high quality service.
- Oversee external professional supervisory arrangements for the CEC and Peer Team Leaders.
- Facilitate a professional development program for the team based on the needs of our client’s business priorities and in accordance with identified professional development requirements.
- For line-managed staff, process leave applications, approve timesheets, and maintain staffing rosters.
- Maintain the quality of client care in the Peer team.
- Support the Peers to make effective decisions when working with clients.
- Oversee appropriate case documentation and alerts in the Client Management System.
- Provide oversight of Quality Assurance issues related to evidence-based clinical practice.
- Work systematically with key internal and external stakeholders to influence a recovery approach to service delivery.
- Undertake case coordination, coordinate case conference, and lead and develop agency networks through a focused and planned community liaison/engagement approach to enable greater collaboration with existing service providers.
- Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance
- Extensive clinical and relevant management experience
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information. Kalpana Palaniyappa
0403 200 666
0434 676 615
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: