Our Federal Government client is seeking an Assessment and Project Officer to assist in regulatory activities surrounding the manufacture of controlled drugs.
The Division assesses and makes decisions on applications for licences and permits.
The Assessment and Project Officer will be responsible for assisting the team and helping them deliver work to strict deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders, triaging enquiries and providing advice where appropriate
- Producing documents for the Executive
- Performing research and analysis and contributing to the preparation of documents, reports and project activities
- Identifying problems and working with the team to find resolutions
- Assisting the section with other project related tasks
To be successful in this role you will have experience with government processes as well as:
- An understanding of the importance of meeting tight deadlines and project milestones
- Strong writing skills
- A high attention to detail
- An ability to quickly learn new subject matter
- The ability to work cohesively and share information within a team environment
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to hold and maintain a Baseline Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email email@example.com