APS 6 Senior Project Officer
- Labour hire contract until 30 June 2022 with scope for 2 x 6 month extensions
- Adelaide, CBD office
- Newly formed Commonwealth Agency
Support a broad range of priorities related to the establishment of the Agency and its transition to a non-corporate commonwealth entity.
- Develop a framework to enable regular reporting of progress against the Agency’s program
- Review and monitor program deliverables and provide regular reporting
- Assist with workforce and recruitment planning and related activities in relation to building the Agency’s capability
- Provide input to Agency’s property, security, ICT and governance plans and related strategies, policies and arrangements
The Must Haves
- Demonstrated experience in a broad range of project administrative or corporate roles with a sound understanding of organisational functions and structures
- Experience successfully negotiating with external providers and senior management to achieve desired outcomes
- Experience in undertaking research, analysis, and project work
- Demonstrated experience using your own initiative and resourcefulness to plan out the specific steps within the task and present findings back in a strategic manner
As part of this recruitment process, applicants need to be willing to complete a selection criteria and provide two referee contact details.
This opportunity is within the Australian Public Service. In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period and hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Kathryn on 0493 138 978 or email Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: