This leading Government department are responsible for delivering support to Australians to access health and relative services. The Senior Communications Officer will support the delivery of innovative and compliant communication advice, enabling effective reach to targeted audiences, at the right times.
Working within a supportive team environment, the role will require initiative and judgement, self motivation as duties are varied. Some of the responsibilities will include: working with stakeholder’s to provide advice, as well as design, develop, implement and evaluate marketing communication strategies, undertake research, event management and project management to meet objectives.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Your ability to produce engaging content
- Your ability to develop interactive content for a diverse range of audiences
- Highly developed organisation skills and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, resilience and self-motivation
- Ability to mentor and support junior staff members for the APS6 level
A police check and Baseline AGSVA security clearance is required before commencement.
If you would like additional information, please contact Kate Gunn on 0449 195 952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply with your current resume through the APPLY link on this website.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: