This Federal Government Branch provide a strategic oversight to the department’s grants through collaborative working with policy areas and other internal and external stakeholders to deliver quality grants processes.
The team are responsible for developing policies and implementing compliance, secretariat functions for stakeholder groups, implementing plans and assisting with internal audits.
Working closely with a broad range of working groups, stakeholders and peers, duties will include but not limited to:
- Assist with new and ongoing project and policy work across several topics as directed
- Produce high quality policy briefs, papers and correspondence, undertaking research and analysis on relevant issues
- Oversea and manage projects, undertaking secretariat activities to maintain progress and deliver on timeframes
- Prepare a range of documentation including minutes, briefings, and correspondence on grant policy matters
- Support the wider team with administrative duties and correspondence on grant policy matters
To be successful in this role candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Particularly strong writing skills, with ability to write concise briefings, reports and minutes
- Policy development or program / project management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, together with strong assessment and decision-making skills
- Flexibility, resilience, engagement and self-motivation attributes
Candidates should be aware that they will require a Baseline clearance before commencement.
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions – Kate Gunn, 0449 195 952 or email email@example.com OR APPLY directly by submitting your current MS Word resume.