This government agency is located close to an array of walking trails and nature reserves with their main responsibility around scientific research. This role sits with a cohesive team who are responsible for undertaking complex procurement activities.
Key duties include however not limited to:
- Assist with procurement documentation for the Branch, ensuring compliance of all documentation and processes are in line with CPRs – Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Work closely with staff in relation to procurement activities to ensure compliance is maintained
- Liaise with business areas, building procurement capability through training to personal development to assist with procurement activities
- Oversight and advice on significant procurement and contract management activities.
To be successful we are seeking candidates who:
- Demonstrate experience in conducting procurement activity in line with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules
- Demonstrate personal drive and integrity whilst working collaboratively with team members and relevant stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to effectively build collaborative working relationships
- Flexible to manage workloads and adapt to changing priorities.
A National Police Check is required before commencement.
For more information, please call Kate on 0449195952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through the “APPLY” links on this webpage.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: