Our client has a requirement for a APS6 Governance Officer to join their team based in Canberra. The role will provide delivery of projects and support policy development relating to the uptake of new vehicle technology in Australia
Duties can involve, however not limited to:
- Coordinate and provide input to ministerial correspondence, coordination requests and other briefing as required
- Assist with procurement, contract management, financial management, reporting and records management
- Assist with the organisation of workshops, meetings, responses to media requests and development of communications products
- Mailbox management
- Research and analysis and project design and management.
In order to be successful, we are seeking applicants who can provide:
- Experience drafting a range of government documents, including ministerial correspondence, ministerial submissions and briefings, and talking points
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including an ability to confidently present messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner
- Strong problem-solving and organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work across many priorities with minimal direction, including under tight deadlines
- Strong adaptability, initiative, sound judgement and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to develop and maintain productive, trusted relationships and work collaboratively and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be a Citizen, and require a Baseline clearance and a national police check before commencement.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply with your current resume. For more information, please call Kate on 0449 195 952 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our new website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: