Our Federal Government Client is seeking a talented and UX designer to assist with a update and upgrade program. The client is looking to move away from its legacy systems and in the process, create a more user friendly system for its audience.
Note: This is a Canberra based role
‘End to end’ UX designer including the following:
- Ability to conduct client and stakeholder engagement, facilitation and analysis.
- Interaction design including wireframing and prototyping. Ability to understand and leverage existing design patterns whilst working towards continuous improvement.
- Content design and information architecture. Ability to write content that conforms with both product and organisational guidelines.
- UI design capability including familiarity with responsive design and design systems. Experience using Figma or similar design tool.
- Ability to conduct usability testing and perform analysis of findings
- Experience with designing for accessibility (WCAG)
Essential Skills and Experiences:
- Degree in interaction design or related discipline
- Industry experience as a UX designer
- Experience working collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary agile team to deliver features.
- Experience facilitating groups, workshops and meetings
- Manage and resolve conflicts using appropriate strategies
- Experience working on large-scale technology projects.
- Experience working with agile software. E.g. Atlassian software Jira/Confluence.
- Recognisable tertiary-level IT qualifications or equivalent experience.
If interested please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, please feel free to contact Raj or Wanya for more information.
0422 375 690
0452 542 463
Due to the nature of the role Australian citizens need only apply.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: