A unique opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Officer to join this high profile Policy Branch and support the Project Manager of this new Environmental Health Taskforce responsible for the National Occupational Respiratory Disease Registry.
You will provide key project administration support including:
- Preparation of plans and content for the Registry awareness and implementation
- Helping prepare documents to support the development of the Registry
- Undertaking research where required to inform the business requirements and implementation of the Registry
- Providing secretariat support including the preparation of agenda papers, and
- Providing project status reporting
We are seeking candidates with:
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to establish and maintain internal and external key stakeholder relationships
- The ability to work independently, with limited instruction or guidance, and to organise work activities and complete tasks within timeframes and set parameters
- Experience of supervising staff, share learnings and support others
- The capacity to effectively analyse, plan, negotiate and problem solve including the ability to anticipate problems and opportunities
Candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: