In this role you will work with clients to improve their health and wellbeing through community engagement, collaborative recovery work, case coordination, complex case management and linkage with group programs and external services.
As this role is sensitive in nature, a working with vulnerable people and qualifications in mental health are critical and very much a necessary requirement to be considered for the opportunity.
- Direct provision of high quality, evidence informed clinical services including intake, assessment and referral, complex case management, and case coordination to a caseload of clients with identified complex and/or multiple needs.
- Collect, manage, and analyse data in accordance with the departmental standards to generate reports such as clinical records to make assessments clients utilising the service.
- Experience with providing assessments and support through ways of phone or face-to-face consultation and refer client to internal and external services to clients presenting with immediate needs. In some cases, there might be a need for both acute care and longer term rehabilitation of clients
- Qualifications must be that of a Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, or Nurse with mental health experience.
- Qualified Psychologists, Occupational Therapists and Nurses must have current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Mental health accredited Social Workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW).
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance held and maintained while employed
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Adrian Yates on 0434 676 615 or email Adrian.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: