APS 6 Clinical Care Coordinator
- Rockingham, WA
- 12 month contract, with possible extensions
- $55.00 to $65.00 per hour plus 10% superannuation
The Clinical Care Coordinator will be working collaboratively with clients and internal and external stakeholders to enhance the ability to identify and respond to the needs of vulnerable and at-risk members of the community.
- Direct provision of clinical services, including intake, assessment and referral
- Maintain clinical records, collating and analysing data from client records, and preparing reports as required to assist in evaluating and improving service delivery.
- Liaise and form partnerships with key stakeholders to influence a recovery approach to service delivery within a stepped care model for vulnerable or at risk members
- Contribute to the development and delivery of Open Arms group programs as required
- Participate in program evaluation and research activities, contribute to project management activities that implement strategic direction and quality improvement recommendations
The Must Haves
- Must have extensive and relevant clinical and case management experience.
- Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
- Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance
Part of this application process, the hiring manager has requested a 1 page pitch up to 1000 words covering the duty statement.
This opportunity is within the Australian Public Service. In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Kathryn on 0493 138 978 or email Kathryn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: