This Federal Government department are seeking multiple APS5 level Project Coordinators to assist in the efficient and effective delivery of activities, including secretariat and procurement responsibilities.
Working in a supportive team environment, duties will include, however not limited to:
- Administrative maintenance and updating of key contact lists, tracking documents, scheduling and project management documents
- Manage responses from different areas, requests and activities, including issuing papers, research papers, notices and reports
- Manage room bookings for related meetings
- Contribute and distribute of internal communication products such as emails, weekly progress reports, morning bulletins and hearing summaries
- Manage and coordinate the team inbox, including distribution lists and team calendar
- Procurement documentation and record keeping
To be successful you will bring:
- Experience working in a similar role, in a government setting
- High attention to detail, with strong organisation skills
- Ability to work in a busy team environment, contributing to team processes, templates and instructional materials
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
This position will require a minimum Baseline AGSVA clearance before commencement.
Please apply directly with your current MS Word resume through the links on this webpage.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: