This Branch and team are responsible for delivering external education events through webinars and regular liaison to relevant stakeholder groups.
The team are seeking a skilled and highly motivated APS5 Events Officer to provide assistance of the events and webinar program in accordance with their strategic priorities the section, including administrative and reporting activities.
Some responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Maintain event library
- Prepare and conduct webinars including working with speakers, moderating and providing technical support
- Maintain reports including KPIs, speaker attendance and relevant information for Executives
- Mailbox correspondence and administration.
To be successful in this role candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Experience using online webinar software including Webex
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form relationships quickly
Candidates should be aware they will require a Baseline security clearance, together with a National Police Certificate before commencing the role.
Please get in touch with me if you have any questions: Kate Gunn, 0449 195 952 or email email@example.com or please apply directly with your current MS Word resume.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: