This Government Department are seeking the services of two experienced Project Officers at the APS5 and or APS6 level, to support the Project Manager with project related duties.
The Project Officer’s will manage straightforward projects to ensure relevant stakeholder relationships are maintained, report writing and assessing projects to ensure they meet Commonwealth guidelines. Senior Project Officers are required to provide leadership to other team members.
Working closely with relevant teams, responsibilities can include, but not limited to:
- Develop and coordinate project plans and schedules in accordance with the agency’s management framework, identifying risks, issues and benefits,
- Regular reporting requirements including project budgets, maintain project trackers, provide briefing and respond to correspondence,
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders to support the project,
- contribute to project quality management to ensure that project deliverables are fit for purpose and meet client needs.
To be successful we are seeking candidates with the below demonstrated experience:
- Strong project management skills to support the team in its reporting requirements,
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to prepare a range of clear and concise written material,
- Well developed organisational and time management skills in a fast paced environment and stakeholder management and interpersonal skills,
- A very high attention to detail and accuracy, with the ability to deliver timely results whilst working a dynamic environment.
A current AGSVA security clearance (minimum Baseline) is required before commencement.
Please note we are seeking two Project Officers at either the APS5 or APS6 level to commence at short notice for an initial 6 months contract, there is view to extend.
For more information please call Adrian on 0434 676 615 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly with your current MS Word resume through the links on this webpage.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: