This position is a part of a structured and supportive team who provide procurement, stakeholder liaison and administration tasks ensuring a high level of accuracy and efficiency to the Branch.
Responsibilities include, however not limited to:
- Administrative processing, including ongoing support for external stakeholders
- Assist with end of month financial processing
- Process invoices, ensuring goods and services have been received
- Preparation of contracts and associated documentation
- Following up to ensure documentation are sent, received and completed on time
- Undertaking regular and ad hoc reports as directed
To be successful we are seeking candidates with the below demonstrated experience:
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to prepare a range of clear and concise written material
- Well developed organisational and time management skills, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a small team and contribute to a cohesive work environment
- A very high attention to detail, taking pride in all outputs
A National Police Check will be undertaken before commencement.
For more information please call Kate on 0449195952 or email email@example.com or apply directly with your current MS Word resume through the links on this webpage.