This Branch located in Orange, are seeking the services of multiple APS4 Grants Assessment Officers. Working in a supportive team environment, Grants Officers can review and promote funding proposals for compliance and eligibility, providing proactive and customer service support to the community and other relevant stakeholders.
Responsibilities include, however not limited to (level dependent):
- Managing grant program inbox and enquiries
- Prepare, quality assure and complete checklists against applications
- Prepare and quality assure relevant correspondence
- Provide relevant information to stakeholders, act as a point of liaison for enquiries and facilitate consultation
- Manage receipts of applications and coordinate assessments, raise purchase orders and processing of invoices
- Undertake regular reporting of progress against processing tasks.
To be successful we are seeking candidates with the below demonstrated experience:
- Previous grant management and or project-based experience is highly desired
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to prepare a range of clear and concise written materials
- Well developed organisational and time management skills, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- A very high attention to detail, taking pride in all outputs
- The ability to quickly develop understanding of legislative frameworks and apply this knowledge daily.
A current AGSVA security clearance (minimum Baseline) is required before commencement.
For more information please email email@example.com or apply directly with your current MS Word resume through the links on this webpage.