A unique opportunity has arisen for a proactive Finance Officer to join this small yet busy Finance Section who provide financial advice and support to internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with previous experience using a Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
The APS4 Finance Officer will be responsible for supporting a busy team and will undertake tasks including:
- Providing advice to stakeholders on AP/AR matters
- Processing invoices, credit adjustments, card and travel transactions
- Updating and recording information using the FMIS and Excel Spreadsheets
- Managing and triaging section emails and incoming phone calls
- Assisting in the preparation of financial analysis correspondence and reports
To be successful in this role you will have a good understanding of the Commonwealth Government’s Financial Management Framework or have the ability to quickly pick this up. You will possess strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise with senior executives.
Experience with Technology One would be desirable.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn for more jobs: