This federal government office provides oversight the Departments project portfolio, providing a critical link to delivering initiatives to various high profile programs for the community.
Our client is looking for a well-versed Executive Assistant with developed experience to support the Assistant Secretary with their day to day tasks. The successful applicant will be comfortable to act as first point of contact, including greeting visitors, responding to phone calls and emails, whilst ensuring a high level of customer service with all interactions is consistently maintained.
Key responsibilities include, however not limited to:
- Diary management and correspondence
- Coordinate meetings, ensuring the Assistant Secretary has all required information for each meeting
- Quality assuring general correspondence and less complex documentation in accordance with departmental guidelines
- Undertaking filing and records management functions ensuring records are accurate, complete and are managed in accordance with departmental policy
- Collaborate with other areas and branch staff to establish effective working relationships.
To be successful you will bring:
- Developed experience working in a similar role, ideally in a government setting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain and build strong working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Well developed organisation skills, with ability to identify issues and problems and show initiative and a common sense approach.
The successful candidate will be Australian Citizen and complete a national police check before commencement.
If this a role of interest, please apply directly through this webpage. For more information, please call Kate on 0449 195 952 or email email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: