This newly developed, dynamic team are seeking an APS4 Communications Support Officer to assist with communications and stakeholder engagement for a high-profile program. The work involves a variety of stakeholder activities, drafting and responding to correspondence, marketing and general administration support duties.
Some responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Assist communication activities, including marketing, surveys and web content
- Assist with drafting and editing of documents, correspondence and recommendations
- Work with relevant stakeholders professionally and effectively
- Undertake secretariat duties including meeting support
- Other administration duties as directed
To be successful in this role candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to learn and apply information quickly
- Demonstrated ability to drive change management
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders in a professional manner
- Well-developed organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
A Baseline security clearance is required at time of commencement.
If you have any questions please contact Kate on 0449 195 952 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – please apply directly with your current MS Word resume.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: