In this role, the Policy Officer will support a large Federal Government program and be instrumental in the success of delivering several current and upcoming pieces of work which need to be delivered and implemented.
- Be the first point of contact for the program for incoming calls and face to face meetings to coordinate clients to the appropriate service channel and completing simple first contact resolution enquiries.
- Support the clinicians with regards to appointments counsellor diary management and SMS reminders to ensure clients needs are met in a timely manner.
- General office duties such as records management and filing, promotional material, travel requests, invoicing and organising event.
Our ideal candidate will possess or demonstrate:
- Commitment to holistic customer service and would be advantageous if you have worked with vulnerable groups in the past.
- Fast learner and able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Have the ability to prioritise work load and multi-task
- Understand and make connections with community, government and other services
The successful candidate will be available to work for the contract period, with the ability to obtain / maintain a Working with Children/Vulnerable People clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Adrian Yates on 0434 676 615 or email Adrian.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: