This newly developed, dynamic team are seeking an APS3/4 Data + Policy Officer to assist with a variety of tasks, not limited to policy or data analysis, but also stakeholder engagement and correspondence.
Some responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Assist with the development of policy
- Analysis of data across a range of topics
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to deliver correspondence and obtain feedback
- Assist with secretariat functions for relevant steering committees.
To be successful in this role candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant skills or experience in policy and analytical work
- Proficiency in data analysis, including the use of MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders in a professional manner
- Well-developed organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and juggle competing priorities
A Baseline security clearance is required at time of commencement.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or please apply directly on this webpage with your current MS Word resume.
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and
visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: