As an Executive Assistant the occupant will provide the highest standard and comprehensive executive and administration support. The role maintains excellent working relationships internally and externally, liaising with a diverse range of people while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Duties and Tasks
- Provide high level executive and administrative support to the team.
- Exceptional diary management skills, with the ability to coordinate time and identifying any issues or matter that require urgent action.
- Organising travel and preparing complex travel itineraries, arranging and coordinating meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Preparation and quality assurance of correspondence received.
- Oversee the creation of documents and distribution of minutes, various reports and presentations as required.
- Work across the agency providing strong support to critical tasks of the work area.
- Provide high level secretariat and administrative support to committees and meetings as required.
12 Month Contract/S26 Transfers will be considered
Required skills and Knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to meet competing priorities with autonomy.
- Highly developed administration skills, high level attention to detail and skilled in the use of MS Office.
- Extensive communication and liaison skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with a broad cross section of stakeholders, including academia.
- Initiative in researching, analysing, planning and reviewing tasks is vital in assessing the activities critical to meeting the needs of the senior leader.
- Ability to exercise judgment, work with discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Proven time management skills, ensuring all tasks are undertaken and delivered at a high quality and on time.
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kalpana on 0403 200 666 for more information.
Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.