This Government Department Division and Branch undertake a range of assessment and monitoring activities to ensure goods that are available are approved for supply and to ensure they continue to maintain a level of quality, safety and efficacy. The team of various experts have a responsibility to ensure emerging issues are recorded and reported appropriately to achieve better outcomes for all Australians and are seeking an experienced APS5 Data Analyst to assist a variety of responsibilities.
Some of the key duties will include, however not limited to:
- Data cleaning and assist with the management and generation of records, including the review of reports, extracting additional information for further analysis and relevant coding
- Provide data and or information to assist with relevant requests
- Assist with regular reporting activities
- Contribute to building and sustaining positive working relationships with team members and stakeholders and participate in meetings, workshops and other initiatives.
In order to be successful you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience working with data
- Well developed time management skills and project management skills with sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise judgement and show a high degree of initiative, integrity, professionalism and discretion when working with confidential and sensitive business matters
- An ability to work in a dynamic team environment, to meet deadlines and ensure program delivery is met.
A police check will be required before commencement.
If interested, please apply directly through the links provided. Alternately, contact Kalpana Palaniyappa for more information.
0403 200 666
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: