Our client is seeking to engage an experienced Executive Assistant (APS 4 equivalent) based in the Australian Capital Territory. Our client provides strategic and policy leadership and investment advice and oversight to drive government digital transformation that delivers benefits to all Australians. They are looking for an experienced and high performing Executive Assistant to support their Senior Executive staff.
As an Executive Assistant you will be required to perform the following:
- Scheduling and email management including managing and organising workﬂows, and tracking tasks to ensure that they are completed according to priority and deadlines.
- Provide professional service to internal and external stakeholders as a ﬁrst point of contact.
- Provide high level support to the General Manager by undertaking research, and coordination and preparing papers for senior meetings and engagements, working closely with the Executive Officer.
- Provide support for the broader work team as required including arranging meetings and events, secretariat support and coordinating brieﬁng papers.
- Arrange travel for General Manager and divisional staﬀ as required.
- Provide other high-level administrative assistance and ad hoc duties as directed
Skills and experience
As an Executive Assistant you will be expected to bring the following skills and experience:
- Ability to work under general direction to deliver routine corporate functions, including demonstrated abilities to complete allocated tasks and prioritise work.
- High level organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to negotiate eﬀectively.
- Ability to understand, respond and provide advice to resolve enquiries.
- Identify issues and contribute to resolutions.
- Apply judgement, knowledge and discretion in interpreting and applying legislation, instructions, guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to exercise initiative, discretion and maintain a high level of conﬁdentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport, liaise and maintain relationships with range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
- Ability to work within an executive team supporting the broader division.
Proposed Order Commencement Date
Proposed Order Term and/or Completion Date
Options to extend
Calleo is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all people including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kalpana on 0403 200 666 for more information.
Alternatively, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this role.