APS 3 Service Support Officer
- Contract for 12 months with scope for extension
- Brisbane, QLD
- Hold a Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance
A Service Support Officer will provide operational and administrative support to the regional service delivery teams which may include a mix of front reception, administration, procedural, information technology and other service delivery activities.
Client Service and Front Reception
- Provide client service support at initial point of contact, including meeting, greeting and streaming clients to the appropriate service channel, completing simple first contact resolution enquiries, identifying and prioritising clients who are potentially vulnerable, in distress or who have accessibility issues and escalating potential issues as required
- Assist with client appointments, counsellor diary management and SMS reminders
- Assist with client file management including ROIs, AFS Referrals, data entry, scanning and uploading documents
- Process Outreach client allocations, referrals and other file management activities
- Provide support to the delivery of Group Programs by assisting with promotional activities, maintaining the CMS and organisation of events
- Process invoices accurately and timely
- Process travel requests for the regional staff
- Manage the region’s correspondence workflows (email, mail, TRIM)
- Assist in meeting National Office requests by collating data and reports, audits
We are seeking suitable candidates who can effectively communicate, enjoy engaging with various people, are IT savvy and enjoy a fast paced, busy environment.
This opportunity is within the Australian Public Service. In order to be considered, please note that candidates must be an Australian Citizen at time of application.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Kathryn on 0493 138 978 or email Kathryn.email@example.com
Follow Calleo on LinkedIn and visit our website to keep up to date on all our current job vacancies: