This Federal Government Department is on the lookout for an experienced Agile Coach to join the team and help uplift adoption of Scrum and Agile methodologies and practices.
Working alongside another Agile Coach, in this role you will be responsible for:
- Providing coaching on Agile principles, approaches and practices
- Mentoring and coaching the Department’s internal Agile Coach to drive continuous improvement of Agile methods across the end-to-end design and build process
- Identifying and tailoring appropriate Agile tools, guidelines and metrics to better establish and improve use of Agile teams
- Supporting and coaching the Product Owners and Scrum Masters, ensuring that Agile principles and ways of working are embedded and maintained
- Workshopping activities for broader product and project teams that support successful execution of new Product Owner role behaviours
- Personalised coaching for individuals if and when required
This is an initial six month contract position, with a six month extension option. Further extensions may be negotiated.
To be successful in this role, ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Agile Coach/Consultant in large organisations and/or public sector agencies
- Significant experience in implementing agile project methodologies in large organisations
- Proven experience in building internal capability of organisations
- Proven experience in developing “business” (as opposed to “technology”) product owners
For a confidential discussion on the role and your suitability, please contact Dom Jennings on email@example.com or 0414 145 158.