Supporting this regulatory Branch the APS5 Assessor will assist in providing advice on the import, export and manufacture of controlled drugs. The Section provides advice and undertakes assessments within a compliance and monitoring environment.
The APS5 Assessor will be responsible for managing relationships with key stakeholders where they will give direction and guidance on compliance as well as handling complaints. They will also be responsible for:
- researching and interpreting legislation
- providing accurate advice regarding non-compliance using evidence available
- producing a variety of documents for internal and external circulation as well as briefing materials and regular reports relating to the work environment
- identifying problems and work to resolve them
- actively participate in team discussions, suggest solutions regarding work load and the technical aspects of the job
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate
- Resilience and the ability to work in a dynamic work environment
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- The ability to deliver work to critical deadlines
Candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
If you would like additional information on this role please contact Deb Moss on 0477 538973 or email email@example.com